- About Us
- Our Therapists
- Massage Therapists in Maryland
- Massage Therapists in Virginia
- Massage Therapists in Massachusetts
- Massage Therapists in Washington, D.C.
- Massage Therapists in Pennsylvania
- Massage Therapists in New York
- Massage Therapists in New Jersey
- Massage Therapists in Rhode Island
- Massage Therapists in North Carolina
- Massage Therapists in Texas
- Massage Therapists in Ohio
- Massage Therapists in Illinois
- Massage Therapists in Missouri
- Massage Therapists in Florida
- Massage Therapists in California
- Specialty Providers, Registered Dietitians, Personal Trainers and Yoga Instructors
- Contact Us
Since 2006, Massage Kneads (in Baltimore, MD) has provided corporate onsite massage therapy services along with workplace wellness programs, including nutrition, personal training, and yoga in various locations.
Massage Kneads offers fully insured providers in and around the Maryland area and has expanded to other major cities. As your chosen provider of wellness services, Massage Kneads is primarily focused around bringing relaxation and wellness into stressful workplace environments.
We know you have workplace “kneads,” and we would be thrilled to work with you to create a healthier and more productive environment in the office.
As a graduate of the Atlanta School of Massage in 2001, Janet Constantino, CEO of Massage Kneads, has been passionate about offering chair massage to large and small businesses.
Within the past 15 years, Janet has taken many classes related to massage and has been referred to as “curious” therapist.
When not offering chair massage, Janet enjoys outdoor activities, tennis and travel with her family.
Don’t let workplace wellness be a “perk” or a “bonus” in your office- make it a priority.
In addition to being a great stress reliever, corporate chair massage is a great way to honor employees’ birthdays, anniversaries, and kudos for jobs well done. Make sure that your workers are relaxed, and therefore more productive, by bringing in a corporate sponsored massage therapist. This is a unique employee benefit that pays dividends back to the company.
Contact us to discuss the details of our corporate wellness programs or let us help you design your own.
Like massage, we are flexible!